February 5, 2008

why everytime when i feel very fine with myself and started to forget about you...
you show up..?
what's exactly you want from me..?
why are you coming back to ruin my mood again and again ..?
when the time i feel really happy with my life ... you texted me?!
what's the point huh..?
telling me those craps again..
you think i will trust you back like before..
that's what you have chosen at 1st....why were you telling me that you are regret now?!
you really hurt me loads and loads of time ...
but i ...
every single time i had forgiven you ... but you repeated it again and again
and ...how many drops of tears i have had for you ...it's uncountable! ...
i force myself not to cry anymore but lastly ..i cried...
i feel that i am such a fool for trusting you that much!

1 comment:

laivunpiau said...

hey girl!!! nothing that we can do when we facing with love 's problem, just can do what we suppose to do so, just like me, even that i've done so many mistake, but she still gave second chance for me... so think for your self and try to be more stronger than before to scold or talk to him if you really dont want to accept him again...don't always mention that forget or hate with him, prove it with action k!!! Gambateh ya !!!