February 5, 2008

my brain gonna burst

i went out for the whole day yesterday ..
lastly only met bi ..
he was really clumsy until he left his phone at seven heaven he also didnt notice it ..
anyway ..we took it back after the waitress called me ...
such a clumsy lil bi ..
haha ..

i planned to go out for breakfast with loong gor gor..
but he texted me at about 5 something telling me that he was just starting to sleep at that time...and let our meet up extend...okay he said tea time we meet up together ..
at somewhere..
i dont know ..
will be going out later again ..
tonight ...argh ..i dont know where to go ..
i wish to go out with baobao them ...suching them ..but ..they seem busy le
so i think i just stay at home tonight ...AGAIN!
pity me ...

1 comment:

laivunpiau said...

gosh... keep on study la girl... dont always just think wanna out oh... exam will coming soon this year de le... haha