January 31, 2008

i forgot to post the blog about my saturday night ..
nothing special about it ..
just ...i cant believe that i saw wanzai that night with his lion dance team appeared at my church ..
haha ..
a little funny tally guy always with a *peace* with him ..
i dont know why ..
=P

31/1
today is the last day in the month of january ..
happy that it had passed that quickly and this means that chinese new year is coming nearer and nearer day by day ..
keke ..
cant wait to go for pedicure and medicure..
and also ....something to do with my eyelashes ..
everything is for our girls big day ..that's chinese new year ...
=X
i just came back from outside..
chilling out with my friends to bank for my atm card, bodyshop to look for my k-brother's pressie but it isnt suitable ..., strawberry to look for accessories.... and lastly ..cecily again ..
i bought my little bro's pressie there and also leggings that i wanted it for so long!
finally ...
my atm card is made...
hoho...
no more worries
Oh ya ...nearly forgot about the incident that happened in our class today ...
could anyone tell me what is korsitium..?
okay ...from now on i m going to hate this word! dont ask me why ...i just hate it..
this was a question that had stated by a student in our class..
argh ....her question was kinda like *culling* us ...and buried us to death ..
sigh~
anyway ...we made it through smoothly ..

Oh de leh oh de leh oh de leh hih uh...
haha ..this was the song that ling's sang for singing contest last time
we kept singing and presenting it with another way ..with some action in it ..
i will surely put it in my blog to show all of you if i had recorded it that time ..
unfortunately i didnt ..
haha~
no homework for today..
happy*grins*
but i will have to go to church for practicing worship on this coming sunday
i will have to get ready for now..
so long~

No comments: