January 21, 2008

four days past...

i made a big mistake ...
i thought the macroeconomy test held on today ..
my classmates told me that the teacher had postponed it to friday ...
i was like "what?!" felt a bit happy ...and a little upset too ...because i had spent so much time doing my revision yesterday ....
anyway ...at least i wouldnt be having any problem revise for the second time ...
it would be much easier...hehe
there was a "majlis perlantikan pengawas" this morning ...
oh well ..all of the prefects need to go to the stage to take the certificate and the prefect's nametag ...
i was really nervous that time ...luckily i didnt slip down on my way up to the stage...haha..
after the ceremony .. all the prefects gathered and we had our short meeting..
our school discipline teacher, Puan Jemmy called me up...she found my front hair quite long and asked me to clip my hair ...
everyone was really curious to know before that ..why she was calling me ..
i thought its because of my hair colour...my friends thought of it too....okay ..it's actually my front hair is quite long..
luckily teacher knew my hair colour is natural ..not dye....
right then ...i clipped my hair till school ended ...lol...
i hate clipping my hair up for some personal reason ...
sigh~ ...no choice but to obey the school rules..
...ling ling is absent today ...she is currently at kk now...shop ...shop and shop non stop..
envy~
without her in our class...i can feel that our class was quite peaceful for today...
haha ..-dont angry ling if u saw this...i m just trying to tell the truth...- ngek ngek
anyway ... she is the girl who sit beside me in the class ..
she is a happy-go-lucky girl....with her high pitch voice and her laughters...
haha without her in our class.... we seem dull..=P ...so you can see how important she is in our class-ling, you should be proud of this-
plan to finish up my mathematic statistic by tonight after finished ma blog..
and then i will be going for facial treatment tonight ...
keke ...
till here for today..

Love hurts...

No comments: