January 22, 2008

what has happened to my face?!
God please let me get rid of it by this friday ..
...sigh~ i wouldnt be able to out like that ...
pimples/acne ..please go away i beg you...
=P
i didnt go to school today..
well of course not because of my pimples lo.
it's because of i m sick ...what sickness..?
*secret*
oh gosh ..nearly forgot to type the sick letter ..
luckily i m blogging here ...if not ...surely i will forget all about that...
and then i will get my dimerit marks for that .. how much is that *cost*? it's 10 marks...
so *expensive* right...?
haihz...so many new school rules ... fortunately this year is my last year to study in stmary...
if not i would have been commited suicide at school ...*okay, i m just kidding*
i am going to clip my front hair ..tomorrow ..oh NO... it's TOMORROW...!
not more than 12 hours nehz.
wish me luck k ...

No comments: