April 19, 2008

i'm back from nowhere!

ola que tal..?
hm ...seems like long time i didnt blog here..
not because of i dont want to blog..
it's just sometimes i feel lazy ...
sigh~
i m getting lazier from day to day ...
even my teacher,mr cheen also asked why i seem not interested in study now...?
actually yeah i know it for quite some time..
i just not dare to admit that i am lazy ..
by the way ...maybe i am the fault of all these..
i should have been managed my time properly ...and not once back home...start my comp and online ..
i m getting sick of these for these few months..
please let me get out of this life..
i dont want it to be like this ...

anyway ..i did asked teacher if i get started now will it be late...
he told me nope ..i still have much time to improve myself ..
sigh ...
i had planned to make a timetable for myself ..but lastly i asked kitt to help ...
this is because i would have many excuses for myself if i had made it by myself ..
so that's why ...
okay and now i have my study timetable ...i am going to follow it start from next monday ...
okay ...i really mean that ...
hm ...no more talking on the phone for hours...no more online shopping....
{ops, should be lessened...not no more..}
finally ...i must work it out in order to get a good result in my stpm ..
wish me all the best okie..?

i learnt loads of new words yesterday ...
some foreign language ..
some old english words ..and etc.
we learnt it through a show entitled "Mind Your Language"
it's a very funny and interesting show..
but anyway ...sometimes i just thought that it's a waste of time to watch those silly shows ...without learning anything ...
how i wish i could at least get a band 4 in my coming MUET examination.


there is only u can actually being true to me ..
only u can bring me happiness for all day long ..
only u who always pampered me alot ...
only u who truly love me ..
only u who i can tell that i miss u so much ..
danke~ muacks

No comments: