April 28, 2008

so long farewell...to u my friend and budz

sigh ....everyone seems going to leave this boring place ...
where are they going...? to somewhere around west malaysia for further study ..
anyway ...two of them are the most that i will be missing them loads and loads..
one is bao bao and the other one is zhizhi...argh ...
sigh ...baoz... he is my good brother ..he helps me loads ...he is the one who fetch me whenever i go out....thanks alot ...hehe ...
though he love to tease me together with ah vui ...
but we have been through a lot of fun and excitement together when we got along to sing k at encore ...hanging out to look for agua...=X ....going to bistro to online ..share dirty secrets together...oho...
okay ...i missed that time alot ...
for zhizhi....he is my best friend at church ..
we got into role in a play at church...dance ....and many other stuff...he is really talented in playing drum...keep it up guy ...he is a good listener to me last time ..
we share loads of laughters and some secrets together ..okay ..this doesnt mean anything..
just a lousy secret ....
haha ..=X opsy daisy..
hey guys ...i will miss u both loads...
may God bless u guys wherever u are...

today ...i had a serious stomach cramped at school ..until i cant even sit properly ...i just lied down on my desk ...and weeped ...it's just too painful ..like ling said last time: "more painful then giving birth to a baby" oh well ..i didnt give birthday to a baby before so i dont know..i dont know why ling would say like that ....was that mean ...she had given birth to a baby before...? =X ...oh gosh ..unbelieveable...haha
the pain stopped for awhile and came back a few minutes later ...so i decided to go home ...but ...i just hate the procedure of going home early from school ...need to find PKHEM ...to sign the form...then need to find my form teacher ...after that ...need to wait for my parents to come and sign ...and went back to the office to give teacher the form..
i just cant stand anymore ....
when my parents arrived ...my daddy brought me to see doctor ....my mummy went to my parking place to drive my car home ...
argh ...it's so not good...

after i had taken my lunch ..i went to sleep ..for 3 hours...it's just too much ....
i actually went to do my homework after i had my nap ...
hoho.... weird right...? totally changed...? i know you would think that ..haha ...
just wish i could become more hardworking like ever...?
hehe ...

i went to a farewell outing for my brother zhizhi just now ...
hm ...i saw baobao's car...it's his sister with her bf ...
hm ...
bao has reached kl this afternoon ...
haihz ....lost a friend to go out with now ..
i met my dear just now ...i had take away for him ...it's my favourite ice blended choco...
*happy*
hm ...it's late now ...
time to go to sleep ...
good night everyone ...

No comments: