July 26, 2008

i m back again~

hello everyone iam back..!
sorry guys for not updating my blog for few months ..
i didnt blog not because of i was busy ..
it's all actually because of i am lazy ..
okay i know what you all are going to say ..
blerk ...please dont be mind ...
and please do not hesitate to read my blog when you are free also ...
i will update my blog regularly ..but maybe not daily ...
hope all of you will understand the circumstances and also the situation...

ho ya ...why am i here again..?
it's because of i feel extremely boring until suddenly i popped up with an idea of updating back my little blog just to get rid of my boredom..
i apologize to everyone because i aint a good blogger...but anyway ...i will try my best to be one..

all stmarians needed to go to school this morning....i think it's the replacement for the coming raya... anyway, i was quite happy for meeting my dearest kib this morning ...
we met at my parking place and he fetched me to school....*winkz*
our class seemed really quite and tranquil this morning ...
you know why..? let's guess...
it's because jer and ling didnt attend class this morning ...suching also...
everyone seemed quite lifeless today without jer's cheers and laughters ...and also fooling around with others in the class ...
for ling ...without her in class ...my ear didnt hurt a bit of her high pitched voice ..haha anyway ...i felt quite lonely too without chitchatting about shopping stuff with her ...
sigh~ ...
oh well ...luckily i was still having a lil bunch of silly yet insane friends to play and talk with ...
on the free period..i taught them sex education ...
become a speaker in a sudden ...*PROUD*
haha ..they all sound interested ...guess what ...?! this is because all of them are ...okay ..shsss...
u guy should know what i m trying to say ..
okay please dont think too much ..
they are all very interested is because of in this age, youth ...they should be more exposed to the education of sex so that they will be understand the meaning of sex ...and also the main point is no sex before marriage ...
p/s dont always think that NO SEX NO LOVE~<----This is totally WRONG! ..please change your absent mind~
we had a lot of fun watching happy tree friends videos and other funny videos as well ...
luckily they accompanied me ...if not i would be dying of loneliness ..
thanks guys...love u guys loads ...

i am now waiting for my prince to lead and bring me to the palace...
haha ..okay...i am currently waiting for kib to fetch me out ...
waiting until spider's webs going to cover up my whole body sooner..
ho well ...i wished to out earlier ...but ..he is now attending his friend's wedding dinner ..
oh how sweet and envy~ ....
when will i getting married...? NOW..?! ...okay ...not bad also ...because i really feel very lazy to study....
anyway ..i will still continue my study until i get my degree ...wish me best and luck ..
i think that's all for now ...
i am going to dress up and be prepare to go out soon ...
so ..see ya guys maybe tomorrow or any other days ..
miss~ sign off~

No comments: