September 13, 2008

HELP!

i cant really pay much attention during my revision for my coming exam...
i have no idea why i have become this helpless study creature ..
i lost all my study mood and strength ...
where are both of 'you' now..? i really need you alot here...
without 'you'.... i will be dying so soon ..
so soon ...
sob ...
No one can actually cheering me up for this ...except myself ...
but ...you know what ...i am a lazy freak ...
i even getting fat because of my stupid laziness attitude...
let me tell u guys a dirty secret:
shs...actually ...i .....i ....
i have got a lil tummy now..
sadly ...
but i have no consideration about keeping fit...or taking any excercises to get me slim...
oh not slim...i m already slim enough ..but just the stupid tummy came out from nowhere..
i think i started to gain that since march ...
i have eaten loads of cheese cakes, chocolates, sweets, steaks since...
all oily ...if not then sweet ....
sweets can cause us to gain weight actually ...
trust me....
Advise: dont eat so many sweet stuff ...
okay ...i have had enough with my blog...
let me end this up with a short prayer...

God please lead me to a fine, tranquil, peace place to get me study and do my revision ...
help me to forget all about the shopping stuff and hanging out with friends..
Thanks God for listening to my prayer, AMEN.

No comments: